BMW M3 E36
BMW E36 M3 “Tango”
Possibly the most well known E36 M3 on the UK race scene “Tango” is available for sale or hire
It has been driven and placed in past Britcar Production and GT Cup championships.
Her record stands for itself, so many fastest laps and outright wins we can’t count them all!!
- Chassis: BMW E36 M3 2 Door Coupe
- Engine: BMW S54 (E46 M3) 3.2 Litre, Schrick camshafts 380 bhp
- Gearbox: Drenth Sequential 6 Speed
- Damper: Proflex 3 way
- Datalogging: AIM Pista
- Brakes: AP Racing 356mm/6 pot front, 330mm/4 pot rear
- Dry Weight: 1112kg’s
- Extras; Airjacks, electric plumbed fire extinguisher, carbon seat,
- Recent re-spray in Focus ST orange
- Pedal Box with adjustable brake bias
- 100 litre fuel cell with twin dry breakes
- Engine has had full re-build with zero race hours since build
- Rare aluminium “Evo” doors
- Drenth 6 speed sequential gearbox with flat shift
It would be an ideal car for 750 Club Enduro, Class A and would be a front running car in the right hands.
Please ask us about our full range of products and services. From car storage and logistics to track-side support, driver tuition and all project work. Our partners at Geoff Steel Racing support all race requirements.
Contact us to book your viewing today.